So, you just opened up your much anticipated order from Rinadon.com, only to find two broken earrings and a bracelet you’re not too crazy about! We try so hard to avoid hiccups like this through an advanced computer system, but it happens. We don’t mind handling returns because we want you to be happy with your purchases, so here are a few things to keep in mind to make the situation painless.
- Please contact us within 7 days of the shipment date if there are any problems. Even better, call/email us on the day you receive your order. We can’t accept returns for items purchased a month ago! If you think you’re missing an item, check with your staff first to make sure the jewelry isn’t already displayed in your store.
- We really wish we could reimburse you on return shipping charges…but we honestly can’t. When you cover the return shipping charge you help us: offer fair prices, offer same-day shipping at no extra charge (if submitted before 1 PM EST), charge no restocking fee on canceled orders, keep a low minimum order amount of $50… Thanks!
- Tip: please return items via USPS and don’t send it Express. If the item is small enough (i.e. two tiny earrings), just stick them in a padded envelope… The cost should be pretty low. Be sure to pack them safely.
- If you’re returning items because you don’t like them, please make sure they come back to us in their original condition. This means: if the necklace came with a pair of earrings, don’t forget the earrings; if the necklace came in a plastic bag, please send it back in the bag. We need to resell these items and it helps us keep other costs low if we don’t need to repackage/repair returned items. And a head’s up: if you return items because you don’t like them, they face a 20% restocking fee.
- We want to keep things simple. Rinadon.com doesn’t offer exchanges, only store credit via reward points. If you request an exchange on the form, you will be given store credit instead. You’ll be notified by email and store credit can be used immediately on your next order.
- Common reasons for returning something are: “It’s too small” or “The necklace is a lot bigger than I thought.” These reasons fall under #4 and will face a 20% restocking fee. This is because all of our products feature a product description, informing you of the material and the measurements. So, keep a ruler close by and please read – it’s there to help you! If a description is confusing, send us an email or call us.
- Going along with #6, all product descriptions have the material and price mentioned. This being said, if you are going to return a dozen item (bulk jewelry) because the quality isn’t what you expected, you are an upscale sort of shopper. Dozen items are cheap because of A) the material and B) the quality. So, a $7.20/dozen shell necklace set is not the same as a $3.50 shell necklace set. If quality is a biggie for you, we suggest getting the $3.50 necklace.
These are the basics, but there are possible exceptions. If you’re in an extreme situation, let us know and we’ll see what we can do for you.
Thanks for shopping!