“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
With a “fresh slate,” we can strive to accomplish and check-off our goals and dreams for 2012. Personally, I should probably aim for at least one of the following (if not all of them!):
- Work/life balance – I like what my job description says and have some difficulty r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g.
- Exercise – I don’t know how many times I’ve told myself this! Does running to the warehouse (sometimes) count?
- Learn to cook one thing really well – I should explain. I’m miserable in the kitchen, but love to wine and dine.
We like these thoughts and hope they inspire you in some way or another:
- Entrepreneur‘s resolution suggestions
- Mashable‘s tips for small biz owners
- Resolutions according to a New York Times blogger
What do you have in mind for 2012 or what would you like to see us do for you?