Don’t know about y’all, but this has been one loooooong week. In the midst of stress, we often forget to laugh, or at the very least, smile. Charlie Chaplin said it best:
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Here are a few (seriously silly) jokes to get you through the day or week. Hope you are doing great and if we can help you out with anything, please let us know. We are here for you!
What did Moses say to Abraham when he asked where he could find an ark? –> “I Noah guy.”
What was Beethoven’s favorite fruit? –> Ba-na-na-NAAA
What car does Mickey’s wife drive? –> A Minnie van.
Why do melons get married in church? –> Because they cantaloupe.
P.S. Continue to enjoy our Fall Sale!!!
With the weather like it is lately, it seems like fall really is upon us. This past week has been a tough one with the Colorado flooding and the shooting in D.C. The human spirit is resilient, even in the very worst of times, and we are thinking of those immersed in tragedy.
Today, we kick off our fall-tastic SALE!! It doesn’t have an end date yet, so please check out our website and enjoy the savings while it lasts 🙂 We have so many amazing things – really. As usual, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help you!
- Code: FALL15 – please enter the coupon code at checkout
- Enjoy from 9/20/2013 until TBD
- 15% off your entire order, no matter the amount!
- Applies to everyone – U.S. and international
- Cannot be combined with another discount code
- Does not apply to Outlet items
- Usage does not earn reward points
- You can use your already existing reward points
- Event is only valid beginning on 9/20/2013
- Please note that Rinadon.com reserves all rights to terminate the sale at anytime without prior warning.
It’s that wonderful time of the year again – fashion week!
Stunning model Jourdan Dunn in Oscar de la Renta, courtesy of Vogue.com. Look at that necklace and pattern mix!
We’re sure you’ve been keeping up with NYFW (sorry this post is a tad late!) and gawking at all the amazing spring 2014 RTW collections, but here are some of our favorites. It’s true we might be barely beginning fall, but take notes on how to start the new coming new year on the right fashionable foot. We are already excited for 2014! We love all the shots of bloggers ( we like Song of Style and He Spoke Style) and Oscar de la Renta. Here’s to stylish inspiration! What are your favorites??